Presentation Effectiveness – Executive Speak with Impact Session
Influencing And Mobilizing Groups To Action
The Malandro Executive Speak with Impact session teaches leaders rarely taught professional speaking skills honed by experts who speak for a living. Traditional speaking skills are insufficient for today’s leaders who must differentiate themselves and their message.
This exclusive 3-day session is delivered for 4 executives/leaders. The small group size allows participants to polish their speaking skills in the privacy of a supportive and confidential group, have extensive presentation time to practice new skills, and receive real-time audience feedback. The Malandro consulting team works closely with each participant to provide extensive personal consulting on presentations for upcoming events, private coaching, and feedback on recorded presentations.
The Result: Delivering High Impact Business Presentations That Inspire Action
Mastering professional speaking skills to prepare business presentations by:
- Efficiently organizing the information and preparing talks in half the time normally spent
- Creating PowerPoint slides that add to your presentation instead of dominating it
- Articulating complex ideas with clarity, ease, and enthusiasm
Mastering professional speaking skills to deliver business presentations by:
- Speaking with confidence and gaining credibility with high stake audiences (e.g. clients, management, Boards, financial analysts, project teams, business partners, and community groups)
- Powerfully connecting with the audience so they personally connect with your message
- Galvanizing people to achieve the business objective
- Effectively delivering high impact presentations to all types of groups
- Managing Q & A sessions to keep the group focused on the business outcome
- Delivering impromptu talks with ease and poise
Session Format And Schedule
Day 1: The classroom session starts at 8:30 AM and ends at approximately 5:00 PM. Participants learn the 8-part formula and apply it to extemporaneous presentations which are recorded throughout the day. They receive an evening assignment to further develop the actual presentation that they will be delivering on Day 2. The Malandro consulting team provides private coaching following the classroom session.
Day 2: The Malandro consulting team provides private coaching from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM with the classroom session beginning at 9:00 AM. Participants learn how to incorporate high impact techniques into their recorded presentations. Each individual participates in a private analysis and feedback session of their recorded presentation with a Malandro consultant. The classroom session ends at approximately 5:00 PM. Participants receive an additional evening assignment to develop a second presentation. The Malandro consulting team provides private coaching following the classroom session.
Day 3: The Malandro consulting team provides private coaching from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM with the classroom session beginning at 9:00 AM. Participants learn professional speaking skills for handling and responding to Q & A periods, delivering an impromptu talk, and taking charge of the environment. The session ends no later than 4:00 PM.