100% Accountability Team Session for Executives & Senior Leaders
100% Accountability Team Session for Executives & Senior Leaders When senior leaders work together — when they align, collaborate, communicate and execute as a team — organizational success follows naturally. But for this to happen, they need to share the same purpose, values and behaviors. They need to take personal accountability for enterprise business results and their impact on the people around them. They need to align with the mission and objectives of the enterprise — not just focus on their own area. And they need to hold themselves and each other to account for operational excellence. By participating in the 100% Accountability session, your leadership team will identify and address the behaviors that are standing in its way — stopping it from becoming a high performance team and achieving optimal business results. The barriers to teamwork, the lack of alignment and trust, the misunderstandings, the unresolved conflicts… They’ll learn new ways to work together, to quickly address and resolve problems, and produce results. Most importantly, they’ll actually master those new ways by addressing real issues, proving to themselves, in the process, the effectiveness of those behaviors. This is the critical benefit of our experiential process. Your leadership team won’t just see a better way of doing things, they’ll do it. They’ll experience how much better it works for them, personally, and that it delivers personal benefits. As a result, they’ll choose to sustain those behaviors in the workplace, even in challenging situations.
100% Accountability Team Session
Building committed partnerships with in-tact and cross-functional teams
High performance teams consist of committed partners who stand for the success of each other and work together to deliver unprecedented results. Each team member takes personal accountability for business results and enterprise success, and for their impact on people. They hold themselves and each other accountable for the best in performance and intervene where required, but do so constructively and effectively.
In other words, these teams are built on 100% accountability. They’re built on shared commitment and uniform standards of behavior for how people work together.
For teams & Managers
Your Results for 100% Accountability for Managers & Teams
- Work as committed partners and stand for the success of each other, both privately and publicly.
- Lead by example and demonstrate the behaviors you expect of others.
- Be 100% accountable for business results, for their impact on other people, for team performance and for enterprise success.
- Deal with conflict in a new, constructive way, to actually resolve it (without blaming others or making the team leader the referee).
- Identify and recognize individual and group blind spots, and deal with them in a productive way.
- Talk straight responsibly to quickly address and resolve breakdowns.
- Effectively coach one another and hold each other to account, to quickly get back on track.
- Adopt and sustain new high performance behaviors.
- Consistently operate at its optimum level.
- Be agile, fluid and seamless in producing exceptional business results.
for Executives & Senior Leaders
Your Results for 100% Accountability for Executives & Senior Leaders
- Take personal accountability for enterprise business results and for their impact on people.
- Fully align with enterprise mission and objectives and drive them as if they authored them themselves.
- Work together as committed partners who stand for the success of each other.
- Address and resolve working relationship issues immediately — both within the team and with other stakeholders — to keep business results on track. Build committed partnerships at all levels.
- Collaborate effectively with others.
- Constructively hold themselves and each other accountable for a high standard of behavior.
- Speak with one voice to the organization by sending a consistent and cohesive message. Engage and mobilize others to action, and inspire the best in performance.